What members will do:
Youth Bonding Activities—This can include lock in, bowling, movie, or other fun activities outside or regular, Griffin Theatre activities.
Fundraisers—One must be the Broadway Bear fundraiser. Other fundraisers can include t-shirts, car wash, item sales, special video messages, etc.
Board Member Applications—Collecting, filing, and presenting them to the board of directors for approval.
Marketing—Work with Griffin Theatre Marketing team in developing and implementing a plan to market the Youth Board and their activities.
Community Give Back projects—These can include free readings at libraries, toys for tots, volunteering at the food bank, new book collections, etc.
Budget and Finances: You will be supplied a budget for the Broadway Bears fundraisers, and will work with the Fundraiser chair on the BOD to develop any other budgets.
Fund requests for activities: Any fund requests should be submitted to the BOD at least 2 weeks before you will need the funds and what they will be used for.
Funds raised: 25% of funds raised AFTER EXPENSES will go directly into a youth board fund for activities and events. The other 75% will go towards the Griffin Theatre general fund.